Today we are going over how to add a user to Google Analytics. This is useful if you need to share your site data with someone. This can be particularly useful in the following situations:
- You need to share site data with a company that is going to work with you, whether it be for SEO or marketing purposes.
- You are interested in selling your site and need to show the stats. This way of adding users is MUCH better than simply showing screenshots.
Here is a step-by-step guide for adding a user to Google Analytics:
- Go to the site in question in Google Analytics.
- Click on “Admin” in the upper right corner.
- Click the site profile you want to share.
- Then click the “Users” tab.
- Then click “Add User”
Enter the email address of the person that you want to share the analytics with. Note: they will need to have an account with Google in order for the sharing to happen. If they don’t, they will need to sign up for one.
That should be all you need to know to add a user to a site profile in Google Analytics. We hope this has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.